Tuesday, February 10, 2009

calling all book enthusiasts!


As you can see, Jason is riveted by his book, To Kill a Mockingbird.
Last Friday, we decided to play around with a mini-portrait photo studio set up in our apartment and take pictures of each other. While editing the photos (which are fuzzy, because we went to moylan's first = bad idea) I started to realize that taking portrait shots of friends, family and anyone else who wants to be involved- with their favorite book- would make a cohesively themed photo exhibit in the fairfax library.
I want to try it out, I can't say just yet whether I'm defintely going withteh idea, but I definitely want to try.
Which leads me to you!
If you want your pictures taken with your favorite book and you're a-okay with the idea of being framed and publicly posted on the wall of the Fairfax library for a month, then call/email/fax me and we'll plan a time for a shoot.
I was kidding about the fax. Don't try to fax me. They're for people who don't realize that emailing exist.
click click click!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment